Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Cast So Far!!

So we have a couple people from the cast so far, and each one of them is perfect! Here they are....

Will Poulter as Gally



So, first of all, you might recognize this sexy face from The Chronicals of Narnia:The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. He played Eustace, and it was awesome. Also, he has the most perfect eye brows in the world and if you think yours are better your WRONG. Sorry <3 So, anyway, Will Poulter as Gally!

Aml Ameen as Alby



Okay, this is Aml, our PERFECT Alby! He's awesome, and he's been in other things such as Kidulthood and Shank. I find it really cool he was in a film called shank because.. well... thats a glader term :) So anyways, heres ALBY! <3

Thomas Sangster as Newt


Okay, so I'm going to write a bloody novel for this kid. I LOVE THOMAS SANGSTER. He looks exactly like how I pictured Newt, and I can assure you he knows what he's doing! This kid is a legend! I know for a fact that all of you have seen Nanny McPhee. Well, this hot face played the little boy Simon, the character almost every little girl had a crush on. He was also in other thing such as Nowhere Boy (as Paul McCartney), Love Actually, Some Dogs Bite, My Left Hand Man, and he is recently Jojen Reed in the hit TV show, Game of Thrones. Did I mention this sexy thing also plays Ferb in Phineas and Ferb? Yes, yes he does. So anyways, here's our lovely NEWT! <3

Kaya Scodelario as Teresa


Okay, so Kaya here is our amazing Teresa! She's a brilliant actress, and I'm pretty sure every one loves her! She's been in things such as Clash of the Titans, and Shank! And of course many other things! We can definitely count on her for an amazing performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment